Caturday at Petco – April 2024
Cuddle with our cats housed at Petco Clermont!
Stop by Petco in Clermont (2565 East Highway 50) from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. and meet a few of The Animal League’s adorable adoptable cats! Our Team Meow volunteers will be on-site for meet-and-greets. You can also speak with our volunteers about how you can be a foster.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Fall in love with a cat from our Petco location? The Animal League employs a “best match” adoption system to ensure that the pet you adopt is the best choice for your lifestyle and environment. The first step in our adoption process is to complete an adoption application.
Please note that Petco employees do not have access to let you meet cats housed at Petco (e.g., pet and hold them). Contact our adoption team to make an appointment should you want to meet one of our cats at Petco Clermont. Please schedule an appointment by leaving a message for the adoption team at (352) 429-6334.
Want to meet some of our adorable adoptable dogs?
The Animal League is at Petco Clermont the first Saturday of each month (10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.) with some of our adoptable dogs.
More about The Animal League
The mission of The Animal League is to reduce and prevent animal abuse, neglect and homelessness in our community and beyond.
Interested in adopting an Animal League cat or dog?
View our currently available adorable adoptable cats and dogs. The Animal League employs a “best match” adoption system to ensure that the pet you adopt is the best choice for your lifestyle and environment. The first step in our adoption process is to complete an adoption application.
Learn more about our adoption process:
- The Animal League Adoption Center (4648 Baptist Island Rd. Groveland) any day between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- The Animal League Thrift Shop (770 W. Montrose St. Clermont). Please call 352-394-1818 to schedule a day/time.
- The Animal League Wellness Center (32721 Radio Rd. Leesburg) Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
Want to volunteer?
Volunteers are the soul of our organization, and we are happy you are considering joining our family! Please note that to volunteer you should:
- be at least 17 years of age, and if you are between 17-18 years old have consent from a legal guardian to volunteer with us.
- have ID showing your present address and birth date.
- attend all required training which includes an initial orientation. Additional training may be required depending on your area of service.
Learn more about our volunteer opportunities.