Want to make a difference?
Looking for love?
Foster a pet!
The Animal League is currently seeking loving pet fosters to help us rescue even more pets this year.
Come join us at one of our information sessions and learn how you can make a difference in the lives of homeless pets by fostering! We’re here to help answer all of your questions about requirements, time commitments, responsibilities, and rewards!
Our foster parents provide:
- An extension of space so we can take in more pets than our shelter will hold…
- Special attention to pets with medical issues…
- A cozy place for pregnant cats and dogs to deliver and nurse their babies…
- A quiet and safe environment to regain confidence and trust…
- And Behavioral training.
Need more information before deciding to join our information session?
Information Session Dates
Cagan Crossings Community Library
- April 3, 2 – 3 p.m.
- April 5, 10 – 11 a.m.
Cooper Memorial Library in Clermont
- April 17, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- April 20, 10 – 11 a.m.
- May 9, 2 – 3 p.m.
Let us know you’re coming.