Want to make a difference in the lives of homeless pets?
Come work for The Animal League!
The Adoption Counselor works in the Administrative/Animal Care department. S/he processes adoption paperwork and helps new adopters find their Best Pet Match. Knowledge, skills, and abilities include:
- Excellent customer service is required.
- Must be very organized, efficient, neat, punctual, and self-motivated.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications required.
Animal Care Technicians
An animal care technician works one-on-one with animals. They:
- Monitor and maintain the health of animals under their care
- Update and maintain animal records
- Administer injections and medications under vet guidance
- Sterilize equipment
- Prepare laboratory samples
- Clean housing