Thank you for being part of The Animal League’s Fourth Annual Pet Connect Carnival! The event will take place on March 19, 2016 from 10:00 am- 2:00 pm in the Petco in Clermont parking lot.
These groups attended this great event last year! Come join the fun!
You may submit the form below to be considered as one of the Rescue Group participants. By submitting the form, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rescue Group would like to obtain booth space at Saturday, March 19, 2016, at Petco in Clermont, Florida, in order to educate the attendees of the event about its organization, to raise money for its programs, and to find potential adopters for its pets.
- Pet Connect Carnival is offering a 10 x 10 space at no charge to Rescue Group.
- Booth set-up will be on Saturday, March 16, 2016, between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m.
- Set up vehicles MUST be removed by 9:15 a.m.
Responsibility of Rescue Group
- A completed, signed agreement (i.e., the form above) must be received by South Lake Animal League, Inc. no later than March 11, 2016.
- Rescue Group gives South Lake Animal League, Inc. the right to use its name in Pet Connect Carnival publicity and advertising.
- Rescue Group will have booth completely set up no later than 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 19, 2016.
- Rescue Group will staff the booth for the duration of the event.
- Rescue Group will keep all animals under control on a leash or in a crate and agrees to remove animal from the premises if the South Lake Animal League, Inc. feels pet is posing a disruption to the event.
- Rescue Group may sell items, and solicit donations.
- Rescue Group will keep walkways clear and make certain none of its materials or animals intrude on any adjacent booth.
- Rescue Group will provide its own tents, chairs, tables, and displays.
- Rescue Group understands that South Lake Animal League, Inc. in its sole discretion may refuse Rescue Groups request for booth space.
Responsibility of South Lake Animal League, Inc.
- South Lake Animal League, Inc. will notify Rescue Group within 10 days after the Agreement is received whether its application has been accepted.
- South Lake Animal League, Inc. will provide only the booth space for Rescue Group. Rescue Group is responsible for tables, chairs, displays, and tent. No electricity is available.
- Water for the dogs will be available. Please bring your own bowls.
- South Lake Animal League, Inc. will list Rescue Group on the South Lake Animal League website and in Pet Connect Carnival marketing.
- By March 15, 2014, South Lake Animal League, Inc. will provide a map of the event booth area clearly showing the location of the Rescue Groups booth with booth number.
Responsibility or Liability for Damages
- Neither South Lake Animal League, Inc. or Petco or Property owner or City of Clermont and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, or agents will be responsible or liable for injury to any person or persons, or for the loss or damage to any Rescue Groups property, or loss or damage suffered by any person or persons, or animals while in transit to or from the event area, or while in the event area.
- Rescue Group indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless South Lake Animal League Inc., Petco, Property owner and the City of Clermont, their agents, members, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, or guests against any and all liability whatsoever arising from any and/or all damages to property or personal injury caused by Rescue Group, his/her agents, representatives, employees, or animals.
- Rescue Group warrants and represents that any use of materials published or displayed on the Internet or in electronic format in connection with the South Lake Animal League, Inc and/or Pet Connect Carnival will not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any other rights of South Lake Animal League, Inc. or any other third party.
- Rescue Group agrees to indemnify and hold harmless South Lake Animal League, Inc., Petco, Property Owner and the City of Clermont from any and all claims for monetary rewards, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third persons relating to or arising from any third party claims of defamation, illegality, or infringement of any patents, trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, or other similar proprietary rights.
- Rescue Group waives all claims of any kind against South Lake Animal League Inc., Petco, and the City of Clermont, Property Owner or any other person or animal involved in the Pet Connect Carnival for any injury or loss to its person or property that may directly or indirectly result from participation in the South Lake Animal League Pet Connect Carnival.
- The Pet Connect Carnival is not intended as an event where any animal is relinquished by an individual owner or other. If approached with such a situation, it is responsibility to advise the potential relinquisher that such practice is strictly prohibited by the agreement signed between Rescue Group and South Lake Animal League, Inc.
- In the event that the Rescue Group remains interested in obtaining a relinquished animal, it must do so off the event area and assumes any and all liability as a result of the relinquishment.
- The animal must be housed away from the Pet Connect Carnival and is not to return to the event area. Any vet care or monetary need that may result from the relinquishment is the sole responsibility of the Rescue Group accepting the animal. It is the hope that Rescue Groups will refrain from this practice in order to keep in alignment with the intended purpose of the Pet Connect Carnival.
The parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the State of Florida without regard to its choice of law provisions. Any action relating to this Agreement or any breach thereof shall be brought in the Courts of Lake County, Florida, and each party hereby submits to the personal jurisdiction of these Courts and waives any objection to venue in these courts. I acknowledge that I have reviewed the attached vendor agreement, that I have the authority to bind Rescue Group in this agreement, and that I agree to the terms set forth in the contract.