Start a fundraiser or host an event to benefit The Animal League! Learn how to start a fundraiser here.
- This event has passed.
Fifty for a kitty
March 16 - March 31
Have you been thinking about adding a furry friend to your family?
Kitten season is getting closer everyday, and we’re trying to make room for all the Spring Arrivals
who will need saving. So, we’ve reduced adoption fees on over 50 kitties to just $50!*
Come see our kitties at:
- our Adoption Center in Groveland
- Petco in Clermont – Please note that Petco employees do not have access to let you meet them (e.g., pet and hold them). Contact our adoption team to make an appointment should you want to meet one of our cats at Petco Clermont. Leave a message for the adoption team at (352) 429-6334 or send them an email: adoption[at]theanimalleague.org.
- the Orlando Cat Cafe!
To take advantage of this special, limited time offer:
- Check out our available felines. Please note: Sunshine Fund and Have-A-Heart felines are excluded from this event. You can see if a cat is a fundraiser by reading their description in their adoption post. All felines are spayed/neutered, have a registered microchip, are up-to-date on their vaccines and preventative care, and have been examined by our vet.
- Fill out an application. A completed application is required, along with a check of your references. To expedite this process, please notify your references that you list in the application that we will be calling.
- Meet and greet with your favorite feline.
- Adopt by March 31, 2018 if a best-match has been made!
The Animal League employs at “best match” adoption system to ensure that the pet you adopt is the best choice for your lifestyle and environment. Learn more about our adoption process: