Start a fundraiser or host an event to benefit The Animal League! Learn how to start a fundraiser here.
$50 for a Kitty
April 13 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pm
Back by popular demand!
We had such great success last month, that we’ve decided to bring back our “Fifty for a Kitty” special! Through April 30th, adopt a cat or kitty for just $50! We have all different breeds, ages, and purrsonalities.
Come see our adoptable cats and kitties at:
- our Adoption Center in Groveland
- Petco in Clermont – Please note that Petco employees do not have access to let you meet them (e.g., pet and hold them). Contact our adoption team to make an appointment should you want to meet one of our cats at Petco Clermont. Leave a message for the adoption team at (352) 429-6334 or send them an email: adoption[at]theanimalleague.org.
- the Orlando Cat Cafe!
To take advantage of this special, limited time offer:
- Check out our available felines.
- Fill out an application. A completed application is required, along with a check of your references. To expedite this process, please notify your references that you list in the application that we will be calling.
- Meet and greet with your favorite feline.
- Adopt by April 30, 2018 if a best-match has been made!
The Animal League employs at “best match” adoption system to ensure that the pet you adopt is the best choice for your lifestyle and environment. Learn more about our adoption process:
Sunshine Fund and Have-A-Heart felines are excluded from this event. You can see if a cat is a fundraiser by reading their description in their adoption post. All felines are spayed/neutered, have a registered microchip, are up-to-date on their vaccines and preventative care, and have been examined by our vet.