The Animal League adopts about 125 pets each month. We also rescue about that many too. Some of them are special cases requiring expensive rehabilitation. Others are pregnant pups who will stay with foster parents through birth and until they are old enough to be adopted. Some of them are older adoptables. Some of them have been spared within minutes from euthanasia. Regardless of the case, we are here for them. Would you like to join us? Here are some ideas!
11 Ideas to Help Furry Friends at The Animal League:
- Help us spread the word. Share The Animal League’s website and/or Facebook posts with your social networks. Facebook page ->
- Sponsor a soft and cuddly blanket for one of our adoptable pets waiting for their fur-ever home. More ->
- Ask for donations for The Animal League from your friends and family instead of birthday presents, anniversary presentations, etc.
- Donate to The Animal League via PayPal as a one-time donation or recurring monthly gift. More ->
- Know someone who really loves animals? How about making a donation in their name as a birthday gift?
- Set a little something aside for The Animal League in your will. More ->
- Volunteer with us. We have many different opportunities. Meet new friends, and have fun too! More ->
- Shop on Amazon? Shop via AmazonSmile. A portion of the value of each purchase will be donated to The Animal League. Very cool! More ->
- Participate in, or sponsor, one of our events. Contact us for more information.
- Donate your vehicle. It’s easy! One short form to complete and your car will be picked up within about 1 week. More ->
- Shop (and share) our Amazon Wish List. See what our top needs are this week. Pick out whatever you’d like, and Amazon will ship it directly to us. See Amazon Wish List ->